- Founded in 2010 by Jeff Marken and Colin Bitterfield
- Headquarters at KPDK, Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Atlanta, GA
- Serves customers in United States and US Territories
- Focus is on fast, lightweight software that enhances safety in the cockpit by reducing pilot workload
- Simple, intuitive design
- ADS-B Weather integration
- Flexibility and options for updates (update only the information you need and only what has changed)
- Fast updates
- Use any commercial PC/Tablet hardware, new or used (minimal system requirements provide good performance)
- PC provides unlimited utility for all your needs outside the cockpit, while travelling or at home
To save these photos to your hard drive for use in a publication, right-click on a thumbnail (or control click if you are using a Macintosh computer).
From the pop-up box that appears, choose "Save target as", "Download link to disk", or similar menu option.
This will bring up a dialog box for you to save the photo to your hard drive.
3x3 Table with Logos (sized small JPEG) linked to TIFF
Name the files logo1 - 9.jpg for small and logo 1-9.tiff for the full size
Screen Shots for Use 3x4 Table with Screen Shots
Name the files screen1 - 9.jpg for small and screen1-9.tiff for the full size